1) The minimum age for paintball players is 10 years old.
2) All participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their release form. This form can be downloaded here.
3) Safety Goggles must be worn at all times on the field and near safety areas.
4) Barrel Covers (Sock's) are mandatory when you are not on the playing field. Barrel plugs are not allowed.
5) The maximum Chrono Speed for paintball party's is 260 FPS. For paintball teams (tournament players) is 280 FPS.
6) All paintball markers must be able to fire in semi-automatic mode for all parties. Paintball teams you are allowed to use Ramping Mode up to 12.5 BPS.
7) No Blind Firing – You must always be able to see your target while shooting at them.
8) Do not shoot other players from closer than 10 feet away in any party package.
9) You are allowed to bring your own paintball during the week (Wed, Thu & Fri) White Fill Only. No other color than White Fill is allowed to be shot on the field. Violators will be ask to leave the premises without a refund.
10) If you are hit and paint breaks on you, call yourself out. If you are unsure if it broke, ask the referees to check you.
11) All Star Paintball Arena is a family friendly facility. Please no cursing, cheating, fighting or other unacceptable behaviors. If you fail to comply, you will be asked to leave the premises without a refund.
12) You are responsible for the safety of your own gear, property and paintballs. All Star Paintball Arena is not responsible for any equipment left unattended. If you are renting our equipment, you are responsible for its safe return. If it is lost or stolen, you will be asked to pay for replacement costs.